The Wetherby Beer Festival is set to be a fantastic social occasion, bringing together the whole community for drinks, food and time with family and friends but it's also and, more importantly perhaps, in aid of raising much needed funds to support the development of the much-loved and well used, local grassroots sports facilities at Grange Park. Established in 1988 the sports ground and clubhouse at Grange Park is home to four local clubs:
- Kirk Deighton Rangers Junior Football Club
- Wetherby RUFC
- Wetherby Cricket Club
- Wetherby Lawn Bowls Club
Together these clubs provide the opportunity for local adults and over 500 children to get active, make new friends and enjoy sport every weekend. 100% of the profits generated from the Wetherby Beer Festival will be ploughed back in to Grange Park, to ensure we can continue to serve our community in the years ahead. The money raised will help to:
- Keep sport affordable for all
- Enable the investment in the grounds so we continue to provide an excellent and safe playing environment
- Invest in new infrastructure like solar panels to reduce on going energy costs
- Finish the car park hard standing
- and more!
So come along to the festival, enjoy a beer, sample some food and know that you're helping to make our community even better!
Better still, be a part of Wetherby's largest ever beer festival, and become a sponsor. Is your business looking to enhance your brand locally, find new customers, build awareness? Or, do you just want to 'do some good' in your local community? Then we have a sponsorship package to sell you! Most importantly, no matter the size of your budget, your sponsorship will help us to deliver on the beer festival's key purpose which is two fold:
1. To raise significant funds to ensure the financial future of Grange Park. Home to local sports clubs for Rugby, Football, Bowls and Cricket - Grange Park regularly hosts 100's of kids and adults from across the area participating and supporting local grassroots sport every week.
2. To build a strong community spirit, get the family and the kids out on a bank holiday weekend being sociable and having a great time together. The event is open to everyone of all ages.
You'll also be invited to attend our exclusive VIP business networking event which will kick off the Festival on the afternoon of Friday April 28th. You and your guests will have the opportunity to connect with 100's of other business leaders and make new contacts. The beer will be flowing for free and it will be the perfect relaxed environment to reconnect, entertain or reward your colleagues.
All sponsors benefit from
- Excellent brand exposure to help you grow awareness of your business
- Free tickets to the Festival
- Tickets to VIP business networking event, exclusively for sponsors and their guests, with free beer flowing!
- Fabulous low cost opportunity to entertain your suppliers, partners and staff with a great night/day out
- A range of different packages to choose from to suit your needs and budget
- Discounts available for longer term partnerships on main sponsorship packages
- It’s for a great cause!
What's not to love? Get on board today. The sooner you get involved the more our professional marketing team can maximise your engagement through all our marketing channels.
Papa John's Pizza Ad filmed at Grange Park
Eagle eyed TV viewers may have noticed something familiar about this Papa John's Pizza commercial, which was filmed at Grange Park in the autumn of 2019. If you look closely you may spot some of our players in the background.